Upcoming events about reproducible research
- March 8-10, 2017: Reproducibility of Research: Issues and Proposed Remedies, workshop at the National Academy of Sciences, organized by David B. Allison, Stephen E. Fienberg, Richard Shiffrin and Victoria Stodden.
Past events (chronologically):
- 2007 – now: Presentations of the Australian National Data Service (ANDS)
- July 10, 2014: Workshop on Sustainable Software for Science: Practice and Experiences (Austin, USA), held in conjunction with SciPy.
- July 14, 2014: reproducibility@XSEDE (Atlanta, USA)
- August 2-7, 2014: Joint Statistical Meetings (Boston, USA) with two sessions on reproducibility:
- “Hot Topics in Reproducibility and Replication: Impact on Statisticians and Statistical Programmers“, including talks by Vipin Arora, Yihui Xie, S. Stanley Young, and Elizabeth Iorns.
- a late-breaking session on “Recent Concerns About Reproducibility and Replicability: The Statistical Aspects“, including talks by Marcia McNutt, Philip Stark, Yoav Benjamini, and Ruth Heller.
- November 16, 2014: 2nd Workshop on Sustainable Software for Science: Practice and Experiences (WSSSPE2, New Orleans, USA), to be held in conjunction with SC14.
- June 16-17, 2015: Harvard Purdue Data Management Symposium.
- Nov 15-20, 2015: International Conference on High Performance Computing (Austin, USA), with sessions on reproducibility.
- Dec 3-4, 2015: Retour d’expéRiences sur la Recherche Reproductible (R4, Orléans, France).